CertifiedCare wants EVERYONE to be able to become a
member so if PayPal's Bill Me Later/Credit is not an option for you, read below.
Here are the Rules for CertifiedCare's In House Payment Plan Option:
There is NO CREDIT CHECK. Payments are INTEREST FREE and you can pay as much as you are comfortable* (after your first payment), whenever you want within 90 days.
REGULAR PROGRAM FEE $449 = PCA CERTIFICATION $549 = SCA CERTIFICATION
- Email us when you are ready to make a payment. IMPORTANT: State how much you want to pay in the email so we can create and send your invoice
- All payment plan payments are 100% non-refundable
- There is a one time $25 administrative service charge for enrolling in a payment plan and is included in the first payment
- If a balance above $0.00 remains after the 90 day payment period has expired, then a $5 late fee will apply. Every 7 days that a balance exists after the 90 day period an additional $5 late fee is applied (late fees accrue up to 4 times = $20 maximum late fee)
- You can not begin your certification programs until your balance is $0.00
- Discount codes are not applicable to payment plans
Send us an email stating the payment plan you would like to enroll in and we will get you set up right away
|CertifiedCare Program||Price||Service Fee||Minimum first Payment||Days to Pay Balance|
|Personal Care Aide Certification||$299||$25||$54.00*||90|
|Senior Care Auditor Certification||$399||$25||$70.67*||90|
*Minimum Installment Amounts are based on the fee plus the service charge divided by 6 installments, not including tax