|Start Your Own Business||Add this Service to Your Existing Business||Get a Job at an Agency|
|Become an independent Senior Care Auditor.
|If you already have a senior care business such as home care, transportation, concierge, housekeeping, etc. then you already have a client base to provide this new service to.
|Work for a home health agency as a caregiver and/or as a senior care auditor for the prevailing wage in your area.
35% of students finish in a week!
As a CertifiedCare Senior Care Auditor you set the standard for all others providing this long term care service. You will have the most complete, standardized high quality Personal Care Aide and Senior Care Auditing credentials available.
Have the best credentials, become the best care provider, provide the best service.
The Senior Care Auditor Certification module includes a downloadable E-Text (over 100 pages) and covers:
- About senior care auditing
- Duties of a Senior Care Auditor?
- What is covered in a senior care audit?
- What qualities make for a good senior care auditor?
- What personal care services to providie/not to provide?
- Advanced business and professional communication
- How to conduct a senior care audit
- All necessary paperwork
- How to handle "special" experiences
- How to make referrals
- Reporting Standards
- Advance planning tools
- Long Term Care industry overview
- Elder abuse, neglect and exploitation
- Elder Abuse Prevention Strategies
- How to make the most money as a senior care auditor
- How to manage your senior care auditor business
- Marketing as a senior care auditor
- Wholistic business management
- How to protect elders and their caregivers
- and much more!
Read the e-text, pass the exam (instantly see your score and receive your certificate) and all other items are mailed within 10 business days of program completion. You will automatically be included in the CertifiedCare Registry which can be accessed online, 24/7 by anyone.
MODULE INCLUDES EVERYTHING E-TEXTS, EXAMS, CERTIFICATE, TAXES AND FREE BONUS E-TEXT, 'Death, Dying, Hospice and The Funeral Planning Process'. Everything you need for 1 low fee!
CertifiedCare Certification Programs:
- Provide a comprehensive, online solution to affordable, convenient, high quality caregiver credentials.
- Are ideal for those wishing to begin, expand and/or supplement their caregiving training.
- Are designed to meet the needs of caregivers in any longterm care industry throughout the United States and in 193 other countries.
- Meet the federal regulations pertaining to Home Health Aides and Personal Care Attendants as prescribed by law in Title 42 CFR §484.36 et seq. and Title 42 CFR §440.170 et seq.
- Meet or exceed state requirements in most states in the USA.
- Are used worldwide.