"I have actually learned a lot, even after working as a caregiver for 4 years! This has been a great thing for me! Especially this Alzheimer's information as 90% of our clients have this!!"
-Christina, Professional Personal Care Aide
Conveniently packaged for complete education you can access as you need it.
Designed as an ALL IN ONE program, it includes the Family, Professional Care Aide, Alzheimer's-Dementia, and Special Needs Certification modules in one program bundle.
The Personal Care Aide module includes:
- Advanced ADL Management
- Professional Ethics
- Professional Elder Care Standards
- Understanding Aging
- Communication in the Agency or Institution Environment
- Communication in the Field
- Managing Medication
- LTC Terminology
- Emergency Preparedness
- Abuse and Neglect
- Tips and Tricks of Professional Caregiving
- Managing Finances
- Legal Issues
- Working with the Health Care Team
- The Care Plan
- Advanced Health and Safety Issues
- Range of Motion
- Special Dietary Concerns
- Whole person care
- Appropriate Alternative Therapies for the Elderly
- Death and Dying
- Surviving Caregiving
- and more
Read the e-text, pass the exam (instantly see your score and receive your certificate) and all other items are mailed within 10 business days of program completion. You will automatically be included in the CertifiedCare Registry which can be accessed online, 24/7 by anyone.
MODULE INCLUDES EVERYTHING E-TEXTS, EXAMS, CERTIFICATE, TAXES AND FREE BONUS E-TEXT, 'Death, Dying, Hospice and The Funeral Planning Process'. Everything you need for 1 low fee!
CertifiedCare Certification Programs:
- Provide a comprehensive, online solution to affordable, convenient, high quality caregiver credentials.
- Are ideal for those wishing to begin, expand and/or supplement their caregiving training.
- Are designed to meet the needs of caregivers in any longterm care industry throughout the United States and in 193 other countries.
- Meet the federal regulations pertaining to Home Health Aides and Personal Care Attendants as prescribed by law in Title 42 CFR §484.36 et seq. and Title 42 CFR §440.170 et seq.
- Meet or exceed state requirements in most states in the USA.
- Are used worldwide.