The Family Caregiver certification module includes a downloadable E-Text of over 100 pages and covers the basics that anyone involved in caregiving needs to know, such as:
- Getting started as a caregiver
- Mastering the daily challenges
- Safety Issues in Caregiving
- Basic nutrition and fluid intake for the frail elderly
- Abuse and neglect prevention
- About suicide and the elderly
- Common mental health issues
- Dealing with relatives
- Long distance caregiving
- Senior care resources
- Caring for the Caregiver
Read the e-text, pass the exam (instantly see your score and receive your certificate) and all other items are mailed within 10 business days of program completion. You will automatically be included in the CertifiedCare Registry which can be accessed online, 24/7 by anyone.
MODULE INCLUDES EVERYTHING E-TEXTS, EXAMS, CERTIFICATE, TAXES AND FREE BONUS E-TEXT, 'Death, Dying, Hospice and The Funeral Planning Process'. Everything you need for 1 low fee!
CertifiedCare Certification Programs:
- Provide a comprehensive, online solution to affordable, convenient, high quality caregiver credentials.
- Are ideal for those wishing to begin, expand and/or supplement their caregiving training.
- Are designed to meet the needs of caregivers in any longterm care industry throughout the United States and in 193 other countries.
- Meet the federal regulations pertaining to Home Health Aides and Personal Care Attendants as prescribed by law in Title 42 CFR §484.36 et seq. and Title 42 CFR §440.170 et seq.
- Meet or exceed state requirements in most states in the USA.
- Are used worldwide.