The CertifiedCare Alzheimer's & Dementia Caregiver certification module covers:
- The differences between caring for the Alzheimer’s afflicted person and the Dementia afflicted person
- The similarities between caring for the Alzheimer’s afflicted person and the Dementia afflicted person
- All the attendant responsibilities that go along with caring for the Alzheimer’s afflicted person and the Dementia afflicted person
- Behavioral interventions and environmental strategies for optimal person centered care
- Tips to improve daily activities and quality of life for the Alzheimer’s afflicted person and the Dementia afflicted person
- How to create a proactive communication and memory basis environment for the Alzheimer’s afflicted person and the Dementia afflicted person
- Specific suggestions to enhance family involvement and staff relationships
- Interdisciplinary cooperation, reimbursement, and documentation across various home and institutional settings.
Read the e-text, pass the exam (instantly see your score and receive your certificate) and all other items are mailed within 10 business days of program completion. You will automatically be included in the CertifiedCare Registry which can be accessed online, 24/7 by anyone.
MODULE INCLUDES EVERYTHING E-TEXTS, EXAMS, CERTIFICATE, TAXES AND FREE BONUS E-TEXT, 'Death, Dying, Hospice and The Funeral Planning Process'. Everything you need for 1 low fee!
CertifiedCare Certification Programs:
- Provide a comprehensive, online solution to affordable, convenient, high quality caregiver credentials.
- Are ideal for those wishing to begin, expand and/or supplement their caregiving training.
- Are designed to meet the needs of caregivers in any longterm care industry throughout the United States and in 193 other countries.
- Meet the federal regulations pertaining to Home Health Aides and Personal Care Attendants as prescribed by law in Title 42 CFR §484.36 et seq. and Title 42 CFR §440.170 et seq.
- Meet or exceed state requirements in most states in the USA.
- Are used worldwide.